[xcvb-devel] XCVB .382, now with ASDF and POIU backends

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:42:50 UTC 2009

> dependencies, warning control). Nonetheless it provides a usable
> bridge between XCVB projects and ASDF projects, and its output can
> serve as the input for further manual massaging into a full-featured

Fare, do you happen to have a pool of build.xcvb files available
somewhere? (for projects available on the net without an official
build.xcvb in their repos yet)

asdf-system-connection is badly broken, so we switched to explicit
dependencies but it's highly uncomfortable...

or do we need more than just an additional build.xcvb file?

--
 attila