[hunchentoot-devel] *show-lisp-errors-p* ignored?

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:08:41 UTC 2012

Thank you, Hans for the prompt response.
On the related subject, it used to be *http-error-handler* variable
that I set to a function where I handled all errors related to my own
run-time environment, (not hunchentoot related).
Basically before, I saved the error message in the hunchentoot
session-value and triggered (error ...) function.
My handler specified by *http-error-handler* would be called so I
generated an error page printing the saved message from the
session-value.
Now that the *http-error-handler* variable has been deprecated, what
is the best place I could put my own error page generation code?

Thank you,
Andrei