[hunchentoot-devel] *show-lisp-errors-p* ignored?

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 06:20:50 UTC 2012

Andrei,

the *show-lisp-errors-p* and *show-lisp-backtraces-p* are ignored if
the acceptor has been instantiated with an error template directory,
which is the default.  You need to use :error-template-directory nil
when instantiating the acceptor to use the cooked messaging feature,
which looks at these variable settings.

http://weitz.de/hunchentoot/#*show-lisp-errors-p*

-Hans