[hunchentoot-devel] [hunchentoot] wrong character set in parsing request (#1)

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:58:09 UTC 2011

I think it is silly to conduct a conversation in two channels.
Anyway:  The applicability of the charset attribute in content type
specifications is restricted to text content types as per rfc2045.  At
least that is my reading of it.

Now, there is nothing wrong with being liberal in accepting, but in
this case I actually tend to make RAW-POST-DATA return an octet vector
for non-text content types and have the application handle the desired
decoding.

-Hans