[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot v1.2.0 released

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:52:33 UTC 2011

I put some work into updating the documentation to reflect how request
processing is done.  The documentation is now a bit more clear about
the base functionality and the functionality that is provided by
HUNCHENTOOT:EASY-ACCEPTOR.  In a nutshell, if you have been using
DEFINE-EASY-HANDLER and/or *DISPATCH-TABLE* in the past, you'll want
to use EASY-ACCEPTOR instead of ACCEPTOR from now on.

Currently, no EASY-SSL-ACCEPTOR class is defined.  If you need it, you
can simply add it ( (defclass easy-ssl-acceptor (easy-acceptor
ssl-acceptor) ()) - If you do, please let me know so I'll add it to
the next release.

I will wait a few more days to collect your input and make corrections
before I release v1.2.1 to include the documentation update and any
hot fixes that might be required.

Thanks!
-Hans