[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot v1.2.0 released

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Mon Oct 31 01:08:50 UTC 2011

Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com> writes:

> After over a year of no releases, Hunchentoot v1.2.0 is out.  It
> incorporates a large number of changes from various people and is the
> first release that I have made as the maintainer of Hunchentoot.
> There have been a fair number of changes, many of them contributed by
> Hunchentoot's users.  Thank you all for that!
>
> The release tarball is available here:
> https://github.com/downloads/edicl/hunchentoot/hunchentoot-1.2.0.tar.gz
>
> This is my first release, and as such it is likely that I'm not yet up
> to the release standards that Edi has set forth.  Please report any
> problems you may have with the new version to the Hunchentoot mailing
> list.  I will try to resolve problems quickly and possible make a new
> minor release for each major problem found.

Congratulations on the new release!

I've seen a number of projects affected by this release, but mostly for
these reasons:

  - no more HUNCHENTOOT:*APPROVED-RETURN-CODES* (affects cl-oauth,
    cl-twitter)

  - no more HUNCHENTOOT:LOG-MESSAGE (affects hunchentoot-cgi)

  - no more HUNCHENTOOT:ACCEPTOR-REQUEST-DISPATCHER (affects webfunk)

I didn't see these explicitly mentioned in your list of notable changes;
is there any guidance for what should be used instead in each case?

Thanks,
Zach