[hunchentoot-devel] Preventing Hunchentoot from parsing the POST-Data

Christoph Senjak christoph.senjak at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 28 00:42:54 UTC 2009

Hello.

I am still trying to get PHP (and cgi in general) work behind
Hunchentoot. The implementation of Cyrus Harmon does (besides not
providing some necessary env-vars) not pass the postdata to the
cgi-script. Using raw-post-data seems not to work (even when saying
:want-stream nil) and always return nil as far as I saw.

Can I somehow tell hunchentoot not to read and parse the post-data,
but leaving raw-post-data as a binary stream which I can pass to the
cgi-handler?

Regards, Christoph