[hunchentoot-devel] Two questions

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Mar 13 20:31:21 UTC 2008

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:06:36 +0100, Nicolas Neuss <neuss at math.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:

> I have two questions.  The first is probably a stupid one: is it
> possible to serve both http and https on the same port?  With one
> Hunchentoot instance?

No, that's generally not possible.  It's not a Hunchentoot limitation.
How is the client supposed to know which protocol they should use?

> The second one should probably be asked at the mod_lisp mailing
> list: is it possible to put several Hunchentoot servers behind
> mod_lisp?

It is possible, the mod_lisp directives can be per virtual server or
even per location (see Apache documentation).  IIRC you'll find
examples for this in the mailing list archive if you dig deep enough.

HTH,
Edi.