[hunchentoot-devel] Is there a better way?

Kevin Raison raison at chatsubo.net
Wed Aug 6 18:15:08 UTC 2008

Thanks for the response, Edi.  I am using 0.15.7.  I tried Hans'
recommendation of converting the WAV data into octets and then having
the handler return those octets. This seems to have fixed the issue.

Further analysis of the Safari-related problems revealed something else:
  it seems that when Safari calls its helper application (in this case,
Quicktime), it hands the helper a URL and all relevant cookies.
Quicktime then does a GET which does not succeed because it is sending
the wrong User Agent string for its Hunchentoot session cookie.  <sigh>
I guess I'll switch to IP-based sessions.

Thanks to both of you for your help.

Cheers.
Kevin