[hunchentoot-devel] problem setting up hunchentoot

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Wed Apr 9 20:40:08 UTC 2008

Hi Kim,

do you have the latest version of Flexi-Streams and all other
dependent libraries installed?  I have flexi-streams-0.13.1 - it does
indeed have the FLEXI-STREAM-BOUND function and it also exports the
function properly.  It is my guess that you have an older version.

If you want to save some time, you may want to check out
svn://svn.bknr.net/svn/trunk/thirdparty to get running quickly
(currently, this requires 141MB).

-Hans