[hunchentoot-devel] Error uploading file using mod_lisp2

Ury Marshak urym at two-bytes.com
Sun Jan 21 11:51:17 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've stumbled upon the following problem, running Hunchentoot behind
Apache/mod_lisp2: doing file uploads (for example to the "file upload
test" in hunchentoot-test I have *intermittent* failures where the
apache error log shows the following:

[Sun Jan 21 05:10:16 2007] [error] [Hunchentoot] Error when creating REQUEST object: #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "file /tmp/hunchentoot/hunchentoot-293" {C1ADA79}> is closed.

Continuing attempts to upload after such failure I often get HTTP 400 Bad request. Running an automated test shows that usually after 5-6 iterations the error happens. Running hunchentoot without apache does not show this error (tests of several hundred requests succeed)

This happens with Hunchentoot versions 0.4.3 and 0.5.1.
The platform is Debian-testing/i386, SBCL 1.0.1, Apache 2.2

Thanks,
Ury