[hunchentoot-devel] accessing xml data from xforms/xhtml post

dat dathomp1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 23:59:41 UTC 2007

Thanks, Marijn (esp. for the kind/merciful parenthetical note).  Your guess was correct. Although 'view source' didn't reveal anything in this particular case, looking at the data in lisp made it clear what was going on: I was using a browser to look at the value returned by RAW-POST-DATA and had lazily stuck <pre></pre> tags around the xml, not realizing the xml between the tags wasn't displayed by firefox...

Thanks again,

Alan Thompson
dathomp1 at yahoo.com