[hunchentoot-devel] hunchentoot-mp and OpenMCL problems

Joel Boehland jboehland+tbnl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:43:47 UTC 2007

Hi,
I just ran into a problem starting up-to-date darcs hunchentoot on
OpenMCL 1.1 (releases 070408 and 070214, linux-x86-64). I believe this
problem is related to the recently added hunchentoot-mp package, as
this error doesn't occur in an earlier install of darcs hunchentoot
from March, right before the addition of that package.

While trying to load this file: (hello-hunchentoot.lisp)
(require :asdf)
(asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :hunchentoot-test)
(hunchentoot:start-server :port 4242)

I got this error:

> Error: The function MAKE-LOCK is predefined in OpenMCL.
> While executing: CCL::REDEFINE-KERNEL-FUNCTION, in process listener(1).
> Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> If continued: Replace the definition of MAKE-LOCK.
> Type :? for other options.
1 >

If anyone needs any more info, or wants me to test anything to help
out, let me know.

Thanks,
Joel