[hunchentoot-devel] Running multiple web application

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:47:17 UTC 2007

My Web PC is really modest, PIII 600 MHz so it probably won't benefit from
running multiple images. Basically, my question is if starting multiple
hunchentoot server is a good idea here. I need some logical separations for
different web applications so I am wondering what's the best way to achieve
it.

Andrew