[hunchentoot-devel] Running multiple web application

Mac Chan emailmac at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:34:55 UTC 2007

I am not sure if there are advantages with multiple hunchentoot:start-server.
However, multi-core CPUs are so common these days you might want to
start two lisp images with each running a separate web application.

Most lisps support threading but cannot take advantage of multiple
cores in one image.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,
-- Mac