[tbnl-devel] a problem while installing..

Jason Wang randomtalk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:29:09 UTC 2005

hi, i'm  using win32 with apache2 installed..

i try to start tbnl (loading went fine..), using  (tbnl:start-tbnl),
and it just stops,  give me a new line, and stops, when i type an
enter, it give me a new line, on the bottom, it says pipeline
request... (swank: listener-eval " "), then stops again.. is this
normal? When i try to load the test page from the web browser
(http://localhost/tbnl/test/test.lisp) it gave me a server error

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete
your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in
a CGI script.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

i put in the lines to httpd.config:

LispServer 127.0.0.1 3000 "tbnl"
<Location /tbnl>
  SetHandler lisp-handler