[Snow-devel] Snow appreciation & questions

Matus Kmit simply.nitaai at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:01:13 UTC 2011

Hi Allessio

Thanks for Your answer. i requirements for the available components
are quite modest as per now, as the application is also quite simple
(although it might get more sophisticated in the future).

to start, i will surely need to following: frame, panels, buttons and
dropdowns with all their most important attributes.

in the future i might add menu bar and some of the look-and-feel components...

if suppose the above mentioned components are already integrated?

Good to know that You are willing to add components, which i will need
:-) That's kind.

Best wishes,
Matus