[slime-devel] Slime/ClozureCL issues

Vyacheslav Akhmechet coffeemug at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:36:13 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm using Slime on PPC OS X with ClozureCL and Carbon Emacs 22. I've
been running into the following issue for a long time with different
versions of above software, and it finally itches enough to ask.

When I encounter errors with ClozureCL, I normally just press "q" to
leave the debugger. This works with Slime and other Lisp
implementations, however on the above setup it occassionally kills the
connection with Lisp. It doesn't happen for all errors, though. I am
wondering if Slime picks the wrong restart, or if there is another
issue.

Thanks!