[slime-devel] Re: Mercurial

Mark Evenson mark.evenson at gmx.at
Wed Mar 5 10:52:17 UTC 2008

Helmut Eller wrote:
> What do people think of switching from CVS to Mercurial[*] ?
>
> Helmut.

+1!

I really like Mercurial compared to git and bzr, as it was the first of
this bunch whose instructions I really understood in a brief trial
period.  The need for git to repack archives seems to be a weird design
decision (why isn't this done semi-automatically?)

Anyways, I would love to see SLIME distributed officially via Mercurial.

--
<Mark.Evenson at gmx.at>

"[T]his is not a disentanglement from, but a progressive knotting into."