[slime-devel] slime-space not working, both in slime repl and inferor lisp

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at mail.ru
Sun Nov 20 13:21:32 UTC 2005

SLIME is CVS from Nov 19 2005
Lisp is ubuntu CLISP 2.35-2 running on x86
emacs is emacs21 21.4a-1ubuntu1

first of all:

the symbol i test it on is 'defpackage'

i have (slime-setup :autodoc t) in my .emacs

C-h k says that SPC is bound to slime-space

(slime-busy-p) => nil

slime-reset doesn`t help

running slime-insert-arglist on the symbol produces:
 "Arglist not available

adding
(add-hook 'inferior-lisp-mode-hook
          (defun my-inferior-lisp-mode-hook ()
            (add-to-list
             (make-local-variable 'comint-output-filter-functions)
             (lambda (string)
               (unless (get-buffer-window (current-buffer) t)
                 (display-buffer (current-buffer) t))
               (comint-postoutput-scroll-to-bottom string)))))
into my .emacs, to popup the *inferior-lisp* buffer, doesn`t pop up
anything when i press SPC