[slime-devel] SLIME and SBCL

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Fri Nov 11 17:06:15 UTC 2005

Hello!

On Fri 11 Nov 2005 17:57 +0100, Nicolas Neuss wrote:
> first let me say thank you for incorporating SLIME into Debian.
[...]
> However, I have problems with making it work with SBCL from Debian.
> I get the messages:

Usually, when you have a problem with a Debian package, the best thing
is to report a bug on the Debian Bug Tracking System [1]. If you don't
know how, please install the package reportbug [2] and read the docs
;-)

> Does it work for others?  Do I have to compile SBCL from CVS?

It works fine on my system: SLIME-1:20051023-2 and SBCL-1:0.9.6.0-11.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

[1] http://bugs.debian.org
[2] http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/reportbug