[slime-devel] Closing *Completions* buffer

Tiago Maduro-Dias tcmd at rnl.ist.utl.pt
Wed Apr 21 01:59:44 UTC 2004

Hi again,

Apparently the problem with the current version of
slime-complete-restore-window-configuration is somehow related to the
use of bury-buffer. Instead of the hackish patch I sent earlier this
version makes use of the present structure but calls the
slime-close-buffer function instead, which basically does the same as
the previous code but makes use of kill-buffer.

Another important issue is the use of the slime-completions-buffer-name
variable instead of the hard coded "*Completions*".

Sorry for not paying closer attention to the code before sending the
suggested patches to the list.

Tiago.

--
"I conjecture that there is no good algorithm for the traveling salesman
problem. My reasons are the same as for any mathematical cojecture: (1)