[slime-devel] Closing *Completions* buffer

Tiago Maduro-Dias tcmd at rnl.ist.utl.pt
Tue Apr 20 23:19:35 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 00:58, Camille Troillard wrote:
> This new feature is really nice, but wouldn't it be ever better if the
> *Completions* buffer was closed when the completion is finally done ?
> I think it is more functional, the problem is that I am not good enough
> at Emacs programming to do it myself.  I'll give a try though ...

I suppose it makes sense... The attached patch should take care of that
in a pretty straight forward (read hackish) manner. Seems to be working
though. It keeps the previous space related behaviour and adds the
slime-close-buffer to the sole completion cases (that's what you were
referring to, right?).

I also removed a redundant test in the slime-close-buffer function...

Again, hope this can be useful in some way :).

Tiago.

--
"I conjecture that there is no good algorithm for the traveling salesman
problem. My reasons are the same as for any mathematical cojecture: (1)