[postmodern-devel] deftable class-name and unique indices problems

William Robinson airbaggins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:19:30 UTC 2008

Hi.

Thanks for the library. I was struggling a bit with pomo's DAO support.
A few points:

I think it is worth reinforcing in the deftable documentation that a
class-name NEEDS to be specified for the data-access methods to function.

Can we have/is there a facility for creating unique multi-column indices
in deftable?

Some more examples for deftable would certainly not go amiss,
particularly with repect to usage of :auto-id, :indices and :defer-id.

Thanks
Bill