[movitz-devel] Movitz VGA Source

Shawn Betts sabetts at vcn.bc.ca
Fri Mar 9 20:24:38 UTC 2007

Hi Martin,

Your VGA patch inspired me to hack together an asteroids game. An image is
at:

www.emmett.ca/~sabetts/asteroids.img

Here's the current source:

www.emmett.ca/~sabetts/asteroids.lisp

It works with clx or movitz. You'll notice, though that it uses
keyboard stuff that isn't in movitz. Because the key handling in
movitz is not ideal for games, I took it upon myself to improve
it and uh ya. anyway asteroids. work-in-progress. When I finish
this keyboard hacking I'll post something more polished :).

In the meantime, know that your hack is being interactively appreciated :).

Also, it flickers a lot, as you will notice. Will you be adding
double buffer support to your library?

-Shawn