[movitz-devel] Movitz VGA Source

M Bealby mbealby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:20:40 UTC 2007

I am going to be busy this weekend and I really wanted to put something out
there for people to play with.  Hence I've uploaded a diff of the work so far.

The diff is quite large because the test splash image is uncompressed, maybe
someone could hack simple run length encoding in over the weekend.  However, I
did take the comments about the size into consideration -- I bzipped the diff!
:)

It also contains simple vector drawing functions.  I've been in contact with
Frederic Jolliton regarding his cl-vectors[2] library and it seems possible to
port.  However, it might take some time, so I ported across simpler routines
from Cyrus Harmons ch-image[3] for the time being.

Hope people have fun with this and build upon it.  If you get some non-blocking
keyboard reads going and a little loop you could probably write a little
asteriods game.

All the best,
Martin
http://ccgi.bealbywm.plus.com/blog/