[mel-base-devel] mel.mime:parts not working properly for rfc 2822 (reading from a file)

Fred Gibson fred at streamfocus.com
Thu Jan 28 15:56:13 UTC 2010

Hi Jochen,

On further looking at the problem, the scan and multipart-read seem to
work exactly as designed no matter the message complexity - very nice.
 The reason I'm getting strange results is when using
part-body-string, there seems to be a problem with not skipping enough
headers with increased message complexity, thereby giving a bad read
on a correctly parsed part.  I'm working on troubleshooting this now.

My best,

Fred Gibson

--
Fred Gibson