[mcclim-devel] [patch] fix typos and postscript backend

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Dec 30 18:06:16 UTC 2005

"Tim Daly Jr." <tim at tenkan.org> writes:

> I attempted to add output recording for NEW-PAGE.  This patch fixes the
> postscript test mostly -- page 7 is translated to the lower right corner
> for some reason, but it's at least syntactically correct.  I have no
> understanding of this stuff, so please check whether I've done something
> boneheaded.

I think this works "by accident", because the top-level output record
is a sequence output record (rather than some complicated
multidimensional data structure output record) and so the
new-page-output-records in the replay happen in the same order and at
the same points that they happened when drawing.

I could have sworn that I checked that postscript-test worked before
checking in, but apparently not, and indeed multipage output could not
possibly have worked, so I must have tested an older implementation.
Sorry about that.  I can't immediately see why a transformation has
occurred, and I'm afraid my free seconds have run out, so I've merged
the patch.

Thanks,

Christophe