[mcclim-devel] [patch] fix typos and postscript backend

Tim Daly Jr. tim at tenkan.org
Fri Dec 23 12:26:39 UTC 2005

Hi guys,

This is a small patch to fix some typos and add output recording for
NEW-PAGE in the postscript backend.

When I tried to run CLIM-DEMO::POSTSCRIPT-TEST, it produced an invalid
postscript file.  Ghostscript failed to load it, complaining of a
dictionary stack underflow.  The reason was that the output from
NEW-PAGE was at the top of the file, and not embedded between pages as
it was meant to be.  This is because WITH-OUTPUT-TO-POSTSCRIPT-STREAM
uses output recording, (Perhaps this was introduced to make EPS work?
Just a guess.), yet NEW-PAGE draws immediately instead of being
recorded.

I attempted to add output recording for NEW-PAGE.  This patch fixes the
postscript test mostly -- page 7 is translated to the lower right corner
for some reason, but it's at least syntactically correct.  I have no
understanding of this stuff, so please check whether I've done something
boneheaded.

Thanks,
Tim