[lgtk-devel] glade

Sean Champ schamp at commonwerx.org
Mon Apr 18 15:42:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

I was loading lgtk with asdf, but I was running into a problem about
an undefined symbol, from the glade libs.

After I'd pushed "-lglade-2.0" onto lgtk-asd::*gtklibs* it worked
alright.

As for how lgtk.asd might be modified, for this  -- just to bring this
to attention, inasmuch as I put to the email buffer, for it:

I think that pkg-config might not be configured to name the glade
library, if there would be no explicit argument, provided for it.

Supposing that it would be so: I do not know what 'pkg-config'
argument would be used, in particular, so in order to make
'pkg-config' emit the special word that would tell ld, "load glade
now"

Tired of catching flack in "the common lisp community",

--
sean