[iterate-devel] unfixed bugs

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:40:53 UTC 2007

> o The wishlist about macrolet (and flet and all shadowing issues) is still current. It's a basic limitation of the implementation, and I believe it's a basic limitation of the design (or possibly of ANSI-CL API): macroexpander and code-walkers get in trouble with lexical environments. A truly non-trivial issue.

fyi, there's a quite good walker in arnesi hiding platform dependency.
the #L reader in arnesi is using it and macrolet works with it.
unfortunately it should be factored out into a separate lib, just like
the call/cc transformer using it. it's on my TODO, but long at the
end.

> BTW, there's that empty CVS directory in the iterate project directory.  Shall I delete it or does it serve some purpose?

i don't have it in my repo. try 'darcs w -l', it should say that it's
a new file by prefixing it with a small 'a' letter. then you are free
to delete it from the repo's point of view.

--
 attila