[iterate-devel] Texinfo version of The Iterate Manual

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Thu May 3 14:00:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

Attila wrote:
>if noone's complaining for sufficiently long, then i'll eventually
>push the patch, too.
Yes please push it. Don't erase the old .tex files though, as I'd like them archived somehow.

Then I'll document the *list-end-test* elimination in Texinfo.

Attila, could you please fix your recent sharp-l patch?
In CLISP, (load "iterate" :compiling t) errors out.
Something is wrong with EVAL-WHEN, and I haven't time to look after this.
Might be a CLISP bug (feature interaction between LOAD :compiling and EVAL-WHEN).

BTW, I think the function was named sharpL for good reason: the new sharp-l-reader name is hardly distinguishable from sharp-1-reader. l1L
What @#$! fonts we use.

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle.