[iterate-devel] Count is a CL function

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 23:02:32 UTC 2006

> And it is done. Attila, you now have write permissions. When Joerg
> requests a cl.net account, I'll get him added, too.

thanks!

now all i need is the latest sources, or a pointer to them (there may have
been some changes since the 1.4.2 release). Joerg, could you please help in
this? once i have the latest sources (doc sources, too) i'll create the
darcs repo and update the page to reflect it.

other then this i'm not planning to commit stuff to the sources in the
future without prior discussion. (but even then darcs makes out-of-order
rollback trivial :)

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)