[iterate-devel] Problem with new iterate install

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Sat Mar 18 21:17:42 UTC 2006

I am attempting to get iterate (1.4 from common-lisp.net page) going
and could use some help.  I've followed the docs on common-lisp.net
and d/l'd the package and loaded with asdf but when I attempt
something simple like (iter (for i from 1 to 10) (collect i)) to
verify the installation, errors are received (undefined variable i)
which I'm interpreting as the iterate install has something wrong.
I'm having these problems both on Lispworks and OpenMCL.  Any
pointers are appreciated...