[imago-devel] Status of Imago, better options elsewhere?

Leigh Smith leigh at leighsmith.com
Wed Jul 26 10:59:15 UTC 2006

Hi I notice that Imago is not really getting much discussion on the
imago-devel mail list. I'm curious if previous users are now using a
better library? I've been using it and for what I need it suits my
modest requirements with the exception of write-pnm not supporting
indexed images. I'm just checking if it's worth my effort to do the
work adding support or whether I'd be better off throwing my support
behind a more active project?

Leigh
--
Leigh M. Smith