[graphic-forms-devel] Undefined alien: "func_ptr"

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Wed Mar 14 17:51:00 UTC 2007

Quoting Jack Unrue (jdunrue at gmail.com):
> I was still using cffi-061208 and haven't been keeping up-to-date with
> developments in cffi land. I grabbed the latest from darcs and ran
> into the same compile error that you did.
>
> I've checked in a fix, please update and give it another try. The compile
> error is resolved and I'm able to call GFS::OBTAIN-DLL-VERSION-INFO
> successfully:

Thank you, that works great now!

However, I also tried it with Luís' new-types branch, and that fails
with a different error now, something about rectangles not being SAPs.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cffi.devel/1034

Of course, since the new-types branch is apparently still experimental,
that might not be an issue in graphic-forms at all.

Thanks,
David