[graphic-forms-devel] Undefined alien: "func_ptr"

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:50:49 UTC 2007

On 3/11/07, David Lichteblau <david at lichteblau.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Quoting Jack Unrue (jdunrue at gmail.com):
> > Hi David. The latest checked-in version of src/uitoolkit/system/metrics.lisp
> > should be OK and I just did a quick recompile to verify. Checking past
> > revisions, I believe the mistake was in rev 417 and I fixed it in 419.
>
> revision 430 is what I've got, checked out today.
>
> Could this be a cffi or alien compatibility issue?
> I'm using cffi from darcs.

I was still using cffi-061208 and haven't been keeping up-to-date with
developments in cffi land. I grabbed the latest from darcs and ran
into the same compile error that you did.

I've checked in a fix, please update and give it another try. The compile
error is resolved and I'm able to call GFS::OBTAIN-DLL-VERSION-INFO
successfully:

   * (gfs::obtain-dll-version-info "comctl32.dll")

   (5 82 2900)

 so I *think* this is the right fix at least on SBCL.

It also seems like I've got some obsolete code that needs updating,
seeing as how stdcall callback support has been added to cffi.

--
Jack