[FileMaker and Lisp] EXIF Plugin

Jeff Drake common-list at jeffanna.com
Wed Jul 2 21:30:29 UTC 2008

Thanks a million, Jens! Unfortunately, that folder doesn’t even exist.
I may, however, have found a clue: http://weitz.de/fm-plugin-tools/
mentions: “You can develop plug-ins for the Microsoft Windows platform
or for Mac OS X (10.4 and higher) on Intel processors, but not on
PowerPCs.” I’m using a Power Mac G5. Is that the problem, right there?

Thanks again,

Jeff