[FileMaker and Lisp] EXIF Plugin

Jens Teich info at jensteich.de
Wed Jul 2 21:19:55 UTC 2008

Jeff Drake schrieb:
> On 2 Jul 2008, at 11:05 AM, Jens Teich wrote:
>
>> Jeff Drake schrieb:
>>> I just downloaded the EXIF Plugin (v.0.2.0) and I can’t get it to
>>> work. I’ve install the plugin in my Extensions folder, but all I’m
>>> getting in the ExifDemo file is <Function Missing>.
>>> Help!
>>
>> Which FileMaker Version?
>>
>> Which OS (You have chosen the right plugin for your OS)?
>>
>> Do you see the plugin at preferences -> plugins?
>> Can you activate it there?
>
> Man… I usually slam people for not posting that kind of info. Duh…
>
> FileMaker Pro Advanced 9.0v3
>
> Mac OS X v.10.5.4
>
> ExifPlugIn.fmplugin is in the Extensions folder. (In fact, when it
> didn’t work, the first time, I also stuck ExifPlugin.fmx in there, just
> in case.)
>
> No, the plugin does not show up in the Preferences pane.

So now I testet the original files from the server and everything is
still ok for me. I even made an OS update (10.5.4) to see wether any
problems come with this new version of OS X. Nothing. My FM Version is
the same as yours (9v3).

Could you send me the plugin logfile
<local>/Library/Application Support/FM-Plugin-Tools/fm-plugin-tools.log?

Lets see wether we can find any clue there.

Jens