[flexi-streams-devel] 0.11.1 trouble.

quasi quasilists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:37:40 UTC 2007

Hey,

I am running Hunchentoot 8.1.  As soon as I upgraded to flexi-streams
0.11.1 I have encountered a weird problem.  Hunchentoot (or anything
else) threw no errors but the socket was getting closed unexpectedly I
think, because links cribbed "error reading socket" or something.  I am
running Allegro 8.0 Enterprise 64bit on Redhat Linux. (problem also
persisted on Allegro 8.0 for the Intel Mac's)

As soon as I went back to 0.8.0 (my previous version) all worked as before.

Am I doing something wrong here ?  How can I help debug this more ?

thanks,
quasi