[erlisp-devel] process-linking errors

Eric Lavigne lavigne.eric at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:09:55 UTC 2005

> > When I run it, it continues indefinitely and
>> slows my computer to a crawl.
>
> How can you run it if it doesn't compile?

When I compile the rest of it and then paste that particular function
into the REPL... I guess Willem's explanation shows why that worked.

> Anyway, maybe you could put CHECK-SYSTEM-MESSAGES in messaging.lisp for
> the time being?  I'll have a more thorough look at your code later...

Sounds like a good idea, but I will try to follow Faré's suggestion
and create a separate process monitor. As Faré pointed out, my
solution was too complicated. Hopefully I will have time to work this
evening. For now I am busy with school.

Eric