[elephant-devel] Incompatibilities between different versions

Evrim ULU evrim at core.gen.tr
Fri Mar 3 19:38:47 UTC 2006

Robert L. Read wrote:

>     So, unfortunately, you options are:
> 1) Wait 3 or 4 weeks for Iain and I to fix it,
> 2) Figure it out yourself and give us the patch (good for us, perhaps
> bad for you...)
> 3) Continue use 0.5.
>
>     Let me know what you decide to do or if we can help you more with
> this;
> we will definitely have to solve this problem before we make the 0.6
> release.

Dear Robert,

I've dropped most of the btrees from my code so, it won't be a problem
next-time but i am curious if it will happen again or not. If you can
state your thoughts about upgrading, it'll be great.

Btw, i've tried to solve the problem for a week but unfortunately it
seems i'm not familiar with elephant yet. I hope, in time, i'll know
better and help you to develop it.

Kind Regards,
Evrim.