[climacs-devel] I can't get the Automaton system to load

Derek Peschel dpeschel at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 29 03:36:01 UTC 2005

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 12:43:04PM -0700, Aleksandar Bakic wrote:
> So when I start SBCL and (load "build"), I get everything built. Perhaps it
> could help if you sent your SBCL output.

Does your build file load climacs-tests or automaton or automaton-test?

I've gotten the latest release version of ASDF (1.78, not 1.87 as you
mentioned) and put it in /usr/local/lib/sbcl.  I'm still getting weird
results.  I think it's best to set up a fresh copy of everything before
I send you output.

-- Derek