[climacs-devel] I can't get the Automaton system to load

Derek Peschel dpeschel at eskimo.com
Sat Aug 27 20:23:54 UTC 2005

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 12:43:04PM -0700, Aleksandar Bakic wrote:
> I am using SBCL 0.9.3.32 on x86_64 GNU/Linux, and asdf revision 1.87 (can't
> remember where I got it from). I just checked out a fresh climacs CVS copy, and
> added Flexichain in the climacs top directory (can't remember where I got
> Flexichain either). My build.lisp file contains:

The version of ASDF that comes with SBCL is much older, 1.11 I think.
I'll try the things you have in build.lisp, and try a new version of ASDF,
and get back to you.

I looked at the dependency tree and created a file with a bunch of (load)
commands.  It works fine.  So ASDF's bookkeeping seems to be at fault.

-- Derek