[clfswm-devel] Fixes for reorder-* and frame-select-*-child

Michael Raitza spacefrogg-clfswm at meterriblecrew.net
Mon Oct 8 17:02:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

I fixed reorder-brother and reorder-child. They missed some frames when
rotating in positive direction. The new versions are even simpler.
I also improved n-rotate-list.

I will attach patches as commit hashes won't be of any use. I am constantly
rebasing my branch to follow the development.

As a third patch, I changed the semantics of the frame-select-*-child
functions to wrap around the end of the list of frames. (Seems logical
for me.) Maybe we should introduce an optional argument for that, or
have separate functions.

Regards,

Michael