[clfswm-devel] Stuck in window swap mode

Duncan McGreggor duncan at cogitat.io
Wed Nov 28 02:28:55 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

I'm trying out clfswm for the first time today, and I've been loving it.
Quite impressive stuff. Thanks!

However, I have run into the same problem twice now... I must have clicked
some key-combination by accident. Right now, whenever I click (right or
left) with the mouse on the primary window in a frame, it swaps out with
another window (rotates through the windows of that frame).

The first time I did this, I ended up killing X and starting over. Now that
it's happened again, I really need to figure out how to get out of this
state (and perhaps avoid getting into it by accident!).

As you might imagine, this has made using clfswm rather awkward ;-)

Thanks for your help,