[clfswm-devel] How to install clisp for clfswm?

Matthieu Moy Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Tue Jan 22 10:29:48 UTC 2008

Philippe Brochard <pbrochard at common-lisp.net> writes:

> Matthieu Moy a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
> Hi, thanks for trying clfswm!

De rien, merci de l'avoir écrit ;-).

(BTW, you might not remember, we discussed clfswm on a Linuxfr journal
some time ago. I'm the one looking for the way out ion3 ;-) ).

Thanks for the hints, I'll try that tonight. I think most of what you
write here should be included in the INSTALL. The install instructions
for clisp are really hard to get and understand (it's much easier to
find outdated documentation than finding an accurate one, and "google
clisp clx" doesn't help much).

--
Matthieu