[cl-wiki-devel] Re: New Release CL-WIKI 0.0.4

Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu vehbisinan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 05:58:35 UTC 2005

Ian Clelland wrote:
> On 9/6/05, Emre Sevinc <emres at bilgi.edu.tr> wrote:
>
> Those are much more difficult to implement, and I'm not certain that
> they can be done with regular expression replacement at all.

No way :( Actually, theoretically it is possible. This is especially
very hard to do when nested lists are in concern.

On the other hand, thinks like headings can be easily added. I propose
adding a #'complex-replace for complicated tasks. #'simple-replace is
simple enough to be modified by anyone else.

Formatting lists is a matter of following the context. We should first
start an <ul> or <ol> if and only if the list item is the first list
item of the following item sequence and close it when the sequence is
finished. We should use some flags for this process. Any other idea?

--vst