[cl-wiki-devel] Simple script for the starting and stopping of cl-wiki or cl-blog

Kevin Griffin kevin at cavewallarts.com
Thu Aug 25 17:43:45 UTC 2005

Stefan Scholl wrote:
> Hi Kevin and list!
>
> On 2005-08-17 01:43:21, Kevin Griffin wrote:
>
>>http://ian.casa.cavewallarts.com/sbcl/
>

> Perfect. You can read minds. I wanted to add a simple start
> script in the next release. But this one is better.
This script, written by Ian Clelland - was designed for unattended
startup, at boot time. Also, the lispworld we are using in that case
comes  with wiki:*wiki-directory* and wiki:*wiki-template-directory*
already set, so that it need not be set by the script.

This is probably not optimal for testing, nor is it the most flexible of
solutions.

> One thing: In the next release a config file will be read from
> the current directory.

I'm looking forward to it.
> I think the current directory is a nice place for web application
> specific configurations. But I could add a parameter to
> WIKI:START. And you could add a directory for the script to
> change into.

Sure thing.