[cl-wiki-devel] Simple script for the starting and stopping of cl-wiki or cl-blog

Stefan Scholl sscholl at common-lisp.net
Wed Aug 17 17:33:45 UTC 2005

Hi Kevin and list!

On 2005-08-17 01:43:21, Kevin Griffin wrote:
> http://ian.casa.cavewallarts.com/sbcl/

Perfect. You can read minds. I wanted to add a simple start
script in the next release. But this one is better.

One thing: In the next release a config file will be read from
the current directory.

I think the current directory is a nice place for web application
specific configurations. But I could add a parameter to
WIKI:START. And you could add a directory for the script to
change into.

By the way: I've migrated all of CL-WIKI from Subversion to
darcs. A very nice version control for distributed development.
In the future there will be a development and a stable repository
on CL-WIKI's project page on common-lisp.net
Then every "in the next release" statement of mine can be tested
at own risk. :-)

Regards,
Stefan